Abiding by complex regulations whilst keeping track of the recent changes in tax legislation and your business can be quite the burden. Pricount LLC can help you with our full compliance service covering all major taxes.
When it comes to filing taxes for your business, we aim to go even further than this and take complete pride in our proactive and creative planning solutions and having the right tax advisor on your side is essential. This helps our clients to make considerable tax savings.
What types of tax returns do we handle at Pricount LLC?
If it’s a business tax return, we can handle it. Our taxation services cover:
- 1120 C Corp: If your business is a domestic corporation, you will use this return to report income, revenues, losses, tax credits, tax deductions, and tax liabilities.
- 1120-S S Corp: If your business has elected to be taxed under sub-chapter S of the first chapter of the Internal Revenue Code, you will file as an S corporation. The 1120-S form is the return you will use to report gains, losses, deductions, and more.
- 1040 Schedule C: If your business was a sole proprietorship, or if you worked as an independent contractor, you will file the 1040 Schedule C in addition to your standard 1040individual tax return.
- 1040 Schedule F: You will use this return to report earnings or expenses related to farming.
- 1065 Partnerships: Businesses that operate as partnerships will report income, deductions, and other tax information on the 1065 return. Joint ventures or LLC companies are examples of businesses that may file this return—though an LLC will, in some cases, file as a corporation.
For help with your tax return or advice, get in touch with Pricount LLC!